Thank you for your patience as we work through this difficult time. We are in the process of reaching out to students to let them know when they can come in. The Board of Cosmetology is only allowing 10 students per program in at a time. The way that will work is the students that have the most hours and are close to finishing will come in first, we will be contacting you to let you know when your group is ready. The first wave of students will be allowed to come in to school starting June 10th. The rules to come back into the school will be as follows:
1) You will be required to take your temperature at the door.
2) You will be required to come full time (Tuesday- Friday from 9 am-3:30 pm)
3) You will be required to bring your own mask and gloves. You are required to wear them. The school will sell them for $1.00 if you do not have them.
4) You will not be allowed to work on live models, only mannequins. So if you have not already, you will have to purchase fake fingers, hands, feet.
5) All Students will be required to maintain social distancing at school.
ONLINE THEORY CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE-
We are excited to offer this digital learning platform for you. Throughout this platform, you will be able to read through chapters of the book, watch instructional videos and take chapter tests. Please e-mail the school at for details.
Your dreams begin here...
AT LA BEAUTY AND MASSAGE SCHOOL, it is our mission to offer training that prepares dedicated students to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for successful careers in the cosmetology industry and obtain the practical licenses. It is important to us to maximize the development and personal growth of each student, to help each student discover their potential and eventually function as cosmetology entrepreneurs and artists. Earn your certifications in Nail Technology, Esthetics, Massage, and Eyelash Extensions.